Co-hosted by the NCBA CLUSA, Cooperative Development Foundation, and Cooperatives for a Better World, the Cooperative Issues Forum will highlight cooperatives leading with their co-op identity and honor the 2017 inductees into the Cooperative Hall of Fame. The event will focus on the cooperative business model as a disruptor, differentiator, and change agent in our businesses, lives, and communities. Cross-sector success stories, the marketing advantages of cooperatives, and creative Principle Six strategies for successful cooperation among co-ops will be shared.
The afternoon program will include:
- Keynote Presentation, “Unexpected Opportunity”
- Howard Brodsky, Chairman of CBW & CEO of CCA Global Partners
- Co-op Marketing Panel, “The Edge: Marketing Co-op Identity
- Cabot Creamery Co-operative, CCA Global Partners, Finn Partners Marketing, & REI Co-op
- Hall of Fame Panel and Q&A Session
You don’t want to miss out!
- Learn: Strategies & examples from co-ops leading with their identity.
- Take action: Leave with unique actions to improve cooperation in your life, at your co-op, and in your community.
- Hear it first: Be present as a new 2017 cooperative opportunity kicks off!
The Cooperative Hall of Fame Reception & Dinner
- Honoring the 2017 inductees, the Cooperative Hall of Fame Reception and Dinner will follow the Issues Forum at 6 pm.